Monday, March 7, 2016

Cabbage Salad


             I am sure there are very few people who like Cabbage. I don't like it personally. Not even my husband. So here is my trick to add cabbage to our menu. I make cabbage salad. It is very tasty, & healthy. This is how we have it. Just try it. Am sure you will also like it.

            Cabbage is a very good source of vitamin C. Infact it is a richer source of vitamin C than oranges. It is also a good source of Vitamin K, B6 & folate. Cabbage is very helpful in treating ulcers, certain cancers, depression, immune system boosting, and fight against cough and cold.
            
             Below is my recipe for cabbage salad. Ready under 5 minutes !!




Preparation Time: 5 minutes


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup White cabbage - Chopped in fine Juliens
  • 1/2 cup Red Cabbage - Chopped in fine Juliens
  • Salt to taste
  • 1/2 tsp Lemon juice  (or to taste)
  • 1/4 tsp Black pepper coarse powder 
  • 1 tsp Dried mint leaves powder




Method:
  • Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
  • Serve immediately as a side dish.
Tips:
  • Serve immediately or else it will become soggy.
Related Recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment